Please click the link to the corresponding clinic that interests. All prices, session times and additional details are listed on the links below.
Junior Summer Camp
- CC Tennis Junior Summer Camp – Ages 4 to 13
- CC Tennis Varsity-JV Summer Camp – Ages 12 to 18
- CC Tennis Advanced Training – Invitation only, must be a ranked player.
Junior Spring/Fall Clinics
- Red Ball – Ages 4 to 7 (exceptions can be made for mature 3 year olds)
- Orange Ball – Ages 7 to 10
- Green Ball – Ages 8 to 13
- Pre-Tournament – Ages 10 to 18 (Varsity/JV/almost made the team)
- Advanced Tournament Training. Must qualify for practice. Call at 904-269-6090 or email at Creighton.email@example.com to see if you qualify.
- Ladies Tennis 101- Ages 18 to 85. Experience level required: None. Comprehensive program designed to get you match ready in 3 months.
- A Team – Must have a 4.0 rating or higher. Incentives to join!
- Clinics – 10 am to 11:30 am. Matches Tuesdays at 9:30 am
- B Team – Must be rated between 3.0 and 4.0
- Clinics – 8:30 am to 10 am. Matches Wednesday at 9:30 am
- C team – Must be rated between 2.0 and 3.0
- Clinics – Thursday Summer – 9:30 am to 11. Normal -8:30 to 10
- Working Women’s Team
- Clinic – open to 2.0 to 4.0 players. Tuesdays at 7 pm
- Matches Saturday at 1 pm
- Men’s Clinic
- Saturday at 9 am
- Director of Tennis- Creighton Blanchard USPTA
- Hour-$55 member, $60 guest
- Half Hour- $28 member, $33 guest
- Package (5 lessons)- $250 member, $270 guest
- Assistant Pro- Adam Hoffman
- Hour-$45 member, $50 guest
- Half Hour- $23 member, $28 guest
- Package (5 lessons)- $200 member, $220 guest
Director of Tennis
Creighton Blanchard has been the Director of Tennis at Club Continental since February of 2013. He is USPTA certified teaching professional and has been coaching for over 9 years and playing the sport for 16 years. He played junior tennis at the state and national level with substantial success as well as clinching two state titles in tennis for Bolles here in Jacksonville, Florida. He played 3 years for the University of Alabama and reached a national doubles ranking of 34 in the country his sophomore year. He graduated with a double major in Finance and Economics and has a five year old son named Tyler. His modern approach and dynamic training exercises learned through training at UA has allowed citizens of the Orange Park community to take their games to the next level. He specializes in doubles strategy, efficient movement and modern technique.
Adam Hoffman has been playing tennis for 15 years and played varsity tennis for 4 years in high school. He briefly started at Florida Southern for 6 months before moving home to focus on academics. He taught two years at Eagle Landing for two summers and has been the assistant at Club Continental. He has a son named Blaine and enjoys playing gold when not on the tennis court.
At Club Continental, we have ladies teams and junior teams. No men’s currently exist however please contact us if you are interested in being a part of one and then the club can register a team. The ladies teams include an A team, first coast A team, B team, working women’s B team, first coast C team. The Junior teams consist of an orange ball team, green ball team, USA Junior team, and our Advanced tournament team.
Please call the Pro Shop at 904-269-6090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information