at The Club Continental Orange Park
Walk among towering, 300 year old Live Oaks draped with Spanish moss, flowering hibiscus trees, sweeping green lawns, flower beds and gurgling fountains at The Club Continental Orange Park. Take a dip in one of 3 stunning pools, afterwards enjoy lunch and drinks in the Cabana which offers beverages, burgers, salads and sandwiches from Memorial Day to Labor Day Weekend.
- Swimming Pools and Cabana officially open Memorial Day with fun, food and activities to kick off the summer season.
- Lifeguard is on duty from early spring until Labor Day.
- Children aged twelve years and younger must be accompanied by an adult over the age of twenty-one.
- Cabana is open from Memorial Day until Labor Day and offers beverages, burgers, salads and sandwiches.
- Three Pools are offered and designated as Children’s Pool, Family Pool, and Adult’s Pool. Please note that children are not allowed in the Adult’s Pool.
“With three pools, a pool cabana that serves food and drinks, and a River House that serves cocktails, we found this place to be very relaxing and will be staying there again in the future.”
View our Lodging Options and Check Availability Online.